Sunday, June 7, 2009

I am officially an online learner! I have been an online teacher, counselor, administrator (with a variety of titles) but never a learner. That is hard to believe! On a scale of 1-10 I would rate myself as a 7 right now. I say this because I still feel unsure of myself with the ELC. I know this feeling will go away as I use the ELC to participate in the classes. I enjoy learning new skills and enjoyed the Orientation process. I can really relate to some of my students and parents now!

I know from my experiences that online learning takes longer than f2f. Knowing this, I hope to stay ahead of the game but, like everyone, have multiple responsibilities. I am concerned that I need to set up a schedule that allows me to complete my assignments - I have some good ideas and will be trying them out in the second week of the orientation.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    Wow, you've done it all except being the actual learner! Well now you can say you've been on the other side. I would highly suggest setting up some sort of time management scenario, but it does need to fit your own life situation. It easy to get behind.

    ReplyDelete